Section 106 Agreement

If you need help deleting or negotiating an agreement under Section 106, contact KSLaw. This may be done through a planning agreement entered into in accordance with section 106 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 by a person interested in the country and the local planning authority; or by a unilateral commitment made by a person interested in the land, without the local planning authority. Local planning authorities are encouraged to cooperate at an early stage with relevant local (and, where appropriate, national) infrastructure providers, infrastructure providers and infrastructure managers in order to avoid any delays in the establishment of planning obligations. For the regions of the two-tier Council, this should include county councils offering services such as education. .