Saddleback College Transfer Agreements

Saddleback College prohibits discrimination based on race, skin colour, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or pregnancy in the management of its educational policies, staff practices and academic programs. The university may not, by law, participate in such discriminatory activities. Complaint procedures are in place for students, staff and applicants. Information on formal complaints is kept in the offices of the Registrar and the Vice-Chancellor, as well as in the offices of the President of the College and the Vice-President responsible for Education. The Studentenwerk office has information on complaint procedures for students. All questions relating to discrimination can be asked at Saddleback College Vice President for Student Services, 949-582-4566, Saddleback College, 28000 Marguerite Parkway, Mission Viejo, CA 92692. The Title IX coordinator, Mr. Juan Avalos, can be reached at 949-582-4566. A transferable transferable course (or baccalaureate level) at California State University (or Baccalaureate Level) is accepted at any California State University campus for Unit Credit. Transferability to CSU is determined by the people`s university that offers the course. At Irvine Valley College, numbers 1-199 are transferred to all CSU campuses.

There is an important difference between these two notions, transmissible and articulated, but they are often used as if they were interchangeable. The following information is based on transferability and articulation regarding the transfer from a Community College to a UC or CSU campus. Pepperdine University has entered into agreements with the following community colleges to accept certain general credit courses at Seaver College. Only the agreements on this page apply. These agreements are information tools for students in the schools listed below who wish to switch to Seaver and may not apply to students currently attending Seaver College. (For example, current students must complete the spirit and religion sequences in the residence.) Therefore, current students should contact our office or OneStop for information on the transfer and stay conditions that apply to them. Articulation agreements are formal agreements between two sites. Articulation agreements in ASSIST are developed from the host campus (in our examples of university campuses) and entered into the ASSIST database. Each university campus is responsible for all the details of its own articulation. If your school is not listed below, please review our list of education requirements to determine if a course is transferred.

To view the agreements, simply select the following links. You need free Adobe Acrobat Reader to play the following files. Not all university campuses offer articulation with any college or for all their majors or departments. Many university campuses focus on their most popular feeder elementary colleges and transfer majors. This does not mean that students cannot change. This means that these students should speak directly to an admission and/or discipline advisor at the relevant higher education institution. A course transferable by the University of California (UC) is accepted as credit on all University of California campuses. The Office of the President of the University of California determines whether a course is transferable. At Irvine Valley College, numbers 1-99 are transferred to each UC campus.

An articulated course is a course that is taken at a higher or university educational institution and can be used to meet the technical requirements (primary or general education) of another institution. With the exception of a handful of special cases, all articulated courses must first be transferable. However, it is important to remember that not all transferable courses are articulated in the main or general culture, but courses are passed on as optional subjects. . . .